Your Health

>> Sunday 4 October 2009

Hyenas....How are you? Good?

No, I really mean how are you? Have you been eating healthily? Do some exercise? Are you healthy?

Satu benda yang saya selalu fikirkan sekarang ni, ialah kesihatan. Now i think of what i eat. Try to make my heart pump harder every now and then. Try to make my muscle and bone work more and also gives my brain something to think and work on.

No, im not becoming one of those skinny freaks who count every teeny weeny calories in their food. Those people are different than me, my dear friend. They only worry about being fat. That's it, period. Me on the other hand....is trying to stay healthy. I think it is great importance for everyone to know, skinny doesnt mean healthy.

I am taking care of what i eat. Limit certain things and eat more of good things. You have to know what food to limit...and what food to substitute the food that you limit. Bukan nak kena pantang larang sakan pun. Just eat the things that you like. But if u know those are the ones that can deteriorate you health, then limit it. If u feel that you are already eating it moderately, then great.

I like to elaborate and share with you more...cos i love to write, but im afraid it will be boring and i hate my post to be boring....hahaha. But its sure a good thing for you to get some information on it. Oh, and one more important thing, exercise. It is important to work your muscle and bones or you'll be frail and weak too soon. Do cardio and work your heart. Keep it burning bebeh. Like my bro, he is big built. He is big. But he plays tennis, a lot. And he has a good heart pumping his blood and a good blood pressure, eventho he has a biiiiig body.

And also...work your brain. Do some reading, some work for the brain like crossword puzzle ke...or when u get old, you will be closer to being nyanyuk! Close to Alzheimer disease. Work it baby....work it!


Dulu kan, saya mana fikir pun pasal ni sume. Main taram makan, sume masuk mulut. Konon-konon masa muda mudi ni la time nak taram makanan kan. Orang tak fikir masa muda ni la penyakit tengah berura-ura dan merancang hendak keluar! Bile umur dah naik sikit....BAM! Kencing manis, darah tinggi, arthritis, kebas-kebas...or god forbid, any terminal disease. All those are accumulated masa kite muda....ok. Masa muda mudi ni bukan masa untuk membuli badan sendiri.

I am in good condition it seems now. I have heaps of energy. My body is functioning well and nothing is limiting me from anything. Alhamdulillah. Im planning to keep it that way. What makes me think and share this with you? Semua timbul sebab saya nak kawin ni la....hahaha. I realize, i have to take care of myself and another dear life in my heart, who is my husband. And soon maybe the little ones, InsyaAllah. We want to live long and build our own legacy. Im even reminding my whole dear family about health.

So take care all. Dont take it for granted. We can make it good.

Till next time.....x0x0.

6 Your2Cents:

mancet 5 October 2009 at 08:21  

yeah betol..aku pon start lame dah,esp water,drink plenty of plain water..tp kadang2 bila dh mkn mcm tak ingat dunia tu kekek takleh nk control pon food intake,semua belasah nk paling sedap jeee..
tp hari sabtu aku berjaye control nafsu pegi open house ok :P..tp klo mak ko masak sedap nti tataula cmne hahah :D

Kerel Bort 5 October 2009 at 15:16  

food is good... why limit?

muwahahaha...

:RokstaLuNa: 5 October 2009 at 16:05  

yeah....food is good. like fruits, veges, grains....right? u dont have to limit those....its good...

Gina 9 October 2009 at 02:09  

Ko ni kira dah masuk Serve 2 alert la cos nak kawin, so tetiba sense of awareness tu membahang, ewah~~ :) Aku serve 3 nak masuk serve 2...

Aha.. November nanti ko teros masuk serve 1 dah.. gurantee nye :P

Mar 9 October 2009 at 09:34  

i gain some weight right now, not because i am pregnant...well... hati senang kot...so now i have my own strict diet...no junk food...eat a lot of fruits and veges and of course oat and segala mak nenek kacang...hopefully within this year I can lose some weight. jeles gile tgk the bigger loser...they get skinny in a healthy way..damn it

:RokstaLuNa: 12 October 2009 at 18:16  

hahahha...serve 2 ehh. kelakar plak.

aku dapat merasakan juga ko mesti nak masuk serve 2 sometimes next year...eheh =)

yer marini....banyakkan sume tu. first is health. then only maybe the weight.

ngek ngek....

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP