Howly Shayt!

>> Tuesday 26 May 2009

Hyena! I love life....dont you just love life? I love life.... =)

Anyway, a few days ago i've done something totally unbelievable...i cant believe it myself....hahaha. You know girls always remember (so-called)important dates right? Like relationship anniversary, their birthdays, mothers day, fathers day, sisters day, brothers day, their grandparents anniversary, their grandparents birthdays, their pets birthdays....and they expect guys to remember it too and do something special on that day. It is troublesome isnt it?

I, on the other hand.....is a bit different. I forgot the day me and my DinDang promised to be commited to each other. In other words, i forgot our anniversary! He, on the other hand, is the one who remember!....and even hinted to me, but the date never occurs in my thick skull.....

.....and, and and......i only remember it 4 freaking days later!

Im so one of a kind...am i, huhuuh. But not much hassle for sure ;). I sincerely really forgot about it, because i was more excited on other date which is coming nearer and nearer.

Im sorry babe!.....

Forgetting that day doesnt mean a thing. He knows it, i know it. Its all in peace.....ehhe. (but i still feel bad tho).

I will post more soon....take care all
x0x0

6 Your2Cents:

mancet 28 May 2009 at 02:21  

yo farin

Te@m S|@sH 28 May 2009 at 23:02  

if cannot remember it, just put a reminder into ur phone. but remember dont drop it into some hole sudah.

:RokstaLuNa: 29 May 2009 at 12:21  

hahha....bukan tak ingat slash...

was just occupied ler that time...hahaha. there was only one date in my mind for this moment, and that old date, i forgot sudah. byk bende sket nak kena settle.

=p

:RokstaLuNa: 29 May 2009 at 12:24  

how chett....

i see u this saturday?
with baby aidan? =)

Gina 4 June 2009 at 04:17  

Mesti lah loving your life =), I am so sorry that i didnt make it 2 attend your pre-big day =p, anyway congratulations from me & Lee, and with all the preparation, everything would come smooth for booth of you =) InsyaAllah.. Wei upload gamba!!!!

Gina 4 June 2009 at 04:18  

Eh i mean BOTH of you... sowiiii typo.. ehheeh malas nak delete..

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP